Problem with mouse cursor in graphic mode

I'm working in graphic mode 320x200 and I use direct access to graphic memory
( mem[$a000:0000] ). My problem is this, when I "put pixel" with this
direct access to the place where is mouse cursor and then I move mouse cursor
picture is deformed.

I think reason is mask of cursor, but I don't know how I can repair it.

Thanx for answers
                     Jan Gargulak
                      Czech rep.

Mail me: jan.gargu...@spsselib.hiedu.cz

Re:Problem with mouse cursor in graphic mode

Jan Gargulak skrev i meddelandet <6hphn7$o9...@rhino.cis.vutbr.cz>...

>I'm working in graphic mode 320x200 and I use direct access to graphic
memory
>( mem[$a000:0000] ). My problem is this, when I "put pixel" with this
>direct access to the place where is mouse cursor and then I move mouse
cursor
>picture is deformed.

try this simple unoptimized shit

putpixel(x,y:integer; color:byte);
begin
   mem[$a000:y*320+x]:=color;
end;

I think your have multiplied with the wrong number.

/David Engstrand

Re:Problem with mouse cursor in graphic mode

Jan, you will have to turn off the cursor for the short time you do any
change on the screen. In the mouse-routines I am using, I have a routine
simply called mouse_cursor(onoff:boolean).
Alf

Jan Gargulak wrote:

> I'm working in graphic mode 320x200 and I use direct access to graphic memory
> ( mem[$a000:0000] ). My problem is this, when I "put pixel" with this
> direct access to the place where is mouse cursor and then I move mouse cursor
> picture is deformed.

> I think reason is mask of cursor, but I don't know how I can repair it.

> Thanx for answers
>                      Jan Gargulak
>                       Czech rep.

> Mail me: jan.gargu...@spsselib.hiedu.cz

Re:Problem with mouse cursor in graphic mode

On Fri, 24 Apr 1998 15:45:58 +0200, "David Engstrand"

<m...@mbox311.swipnet.se> wrote:

> try this simple unoptimized shit

Dave, I thought that I had everything.
Where can I get a copy of this shit.tpu?
Does it come with source code?

> /David Engstrand

Other Threads