Comment utiliser le pilote Midi sous Win95 avec Delphi ou Pascal Windows

Comment utiliser donc les fonctionnalits Midi de Windows.
Existe t'ils des fonctions prsentes sous Win95 ?

J'ai la possibilit d'utiliser des OCX, mais je prfrerais utiliser des
functions plus internes si possibles

Toutes explications, routines ou conseils de livres sera apprci

Merci

Jacques

j...@club-internet.fr

Re:Comment utiliser le pilote Midi sous Win95 avec Delphi ou Pascal Windows

In article <01bc8e51$79a0ae80$0100007f@station>, "Jacques P."

<j...@club-internet.fr> writes:
>Comment utiliser donc les fonctionnalits Midi de Windows.
>Existe t'ils des fonctions prsentes sous Win95 ?

>J'ai la possibilit d'utiliser des OCX, mais je prfrerais utiliser des
>functions plus internes si possibles

>Toutes explications, routines ou conseils de livres sera apprci

>Merci

I hope your English is better than my French, but here goes.  Delphi
supports the WinAPI which includes as set of multimedia functions.
Included in these are such functions as MidiOutShortMsg to send a short
midi message, etc.  Information about this is in the help file called
MMSYSTEM.HLP.

Certainly there are midi related OCX controls, and there are several
Delphi midi components available (I wrote one but never released it) and
you would likely find those easier to work with.

Again, please excuse the mixed languages.  I know just enough French to
barely understand what you wrote.

/js

Other Threads