How to stuff keyboard buffer

Does anyone know how to stuff the keyboard buffer in Delphi?

Email please. Thanks.
Matthew

Re:How to stuff keyboard buffer

Use the SendMessage API, with the WM_CHAR message.

--
Mark Pritchard

Att: Matthew <CompD...@lottery.powernet.co.uk> wrote in article
<50v653$...@power2.power.net.uk>...

> Does anyone know how to stuff the keyboard buffer in Delphi?

> Email please. Thanks.
> Matthew

Re:How to stuff keyboard buffer

On Sep 09, 1996 11:08:38 in article <Re: How to stuff keyboard buffer>,

'"Mark Pritchard" <pritc...@ozemail.com.au>' wrote:
>Use the SendMessage API, with the WM_CHAR message.

I don't think that this will work.  SendMessage will send chars to a
specified window or control.  It will not act as a keyboard-buffer-stuffer.
 I have no idea what will.

--
Joseph I. Ceasar (Yossi)
CLS Computer Solutions