How to View a large Text file ?

Still having no luck trying to read 1MB  Text file into a listbox.

Can anybody supply some code that I can use.

Please e-mail me on dar...@angloe.demon.co.uk

There must be a way of doing it, isn't there ??

Re:How to View a large Text file ?

<833396798.1960...@angloe.demon.co.uk>...
> Still having no luck trying to read 1MB  Text file into a listbox.

> Can anybody supply some code that I can use.

> Please e-mail me on dar...@angloe.demon.co.uk

> There must be a way of doing it, isn't there ??

Take a look at a message on TRichEdit in this newsgroup, posted on 5/27,
and a response, posted on 5/29. That may be your solution.

Good luck.

Pedro Restrepo
p...@hydrosphere.com

dar...@angloe.demon.co.uk wrote:
>Still having no luck trying to read 1MB  Text file into a listbox.
>Can anybody supply some code that I can use.
>Please e-mail me on dar...@angloe.demon.co.uk
>There must be a way of doing it, isn't there ??

You could load the file into a memo component using
LoadFromFile( fname).
Luis

Other Threads