Tree View Help

------------E35E4B6C990

I am working on pulling all my hair out with this tree view thing.  I
would like to know if someone out there could be so kind as to give me a
simple sample code for a tree view that has the icons from  device
manager in windows 95.  I'd like to know how to get icons from there and
use them.

Thanks for any help

Kelly Householder
Techyard Software.
kel...@priment.com

------------E35E4B6C990

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>I am working on pulling all my hair out with this tree view thing.&nbsp;
I would like to know if someone out there could be so kind as to give me
a simple sample code for a tree view that has the icons from &nbsp;device
manager in windows 95.&nbsp; I'd like to know how to get icons from there
and use them.&nbsp;&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>Thanks for any help</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>