"@Idresourcestrings@_RSBindingAny could not be located"

Here's the skinny:

I have D6 Ent. and have installed both updates. I removed Indy8 by using
Component/Install Packages and choosing Remove. I dl'ed Indy 9, ran
fulld6.bat, and tried to install Indy60.bpl. I rec'd the following error
message:

"The procedure entry point @Idresourcestrings@_RSBindingAny could not be
located in the dynamic link library Indy60.bpl"

Any help?

Dave Fobare

Re:"@Idresourcestrings@_RSBindingAny could not be located"

Fixed! Much thanks, J Peter!

"Dave Fobare" <d...@harpcosystems.com> wrote in message

> Here's the skinny:

what's a skinny?

--

Corky

www.corkyscave.com

2.0 Beardies, 2.1 BCI, 1.0 Burm, 2.0 Corn, 0.0.2 Garter, 1.1 Hogg Island,
1.1 Hog Nose, 1.1 {*word*76}, 1.1 Carpet, 1.0 Pueblan, 1.0 King, 2.0 Royal,
1.0 BRB, 1.2 Emperor Scorpion,0.0.1 Goliath, 0.0.1 Red Knee,
0.0.1 Salmon Pink, 1.0 Psychoanalyst

Re:"@Idresourcestrings@_RSBindingAny could not be located"

On Sat, 24 Aug 2002 07:29:00 +0100, "Claire"

<nospam.co...@corkyscave.com> wrote:
>"Dave Fobare" <d...@harpcosystems.com> wrote in message
>> Here's the skinny:

>what's a skinny?

Hi Claire,

I believe it's similar to "Here's the low-down", meaning explanation
or information.

--
Carl

Other Threads