Transaction - a possible bug?

Hello,

  I have already seen a few postings regarding this subject in this and
other forums, but only questions and no answers:
  - Is it possible that in some cases ADO starts an IMPLICIT
transaction on SQL server (MSSQL7) when I start a transaction
explicitly from Delphi (ADOConnection.BeginTrans...CommitTrans)? It
seems that MSSQL server switches from AUTOCOMMIT mode to IMPLICIT
transaction mode! After the CommitTrans statement, if I make some new
changes and exit from my program, the new changes will be rolled back!
This occurs only with certain combinations of table changings + calling
stored procedures within a BeginTrans..CommitTrans block.
  Any suggestions?
    Robi

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.