Local Server More Licenses?

I have a program that requires 4 connections to Interbase. According to the
server properties Local Interbase with Delphi 6 only allows 2 users? How can
I allow more connections for my app?

Re:Local Server More Licenses?

You will have to purchase additional local licenses.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
This sad little lizard told me that he was a brontosaurus on his mother's

Other Threads