Does InterBase allow spaces in Table Field Names?

Does InterBase allow spaces in Table Field Names?
ie
Table."Account Number"

It appears that it doesnt when I want to create a table.

Re:Does InterBase allow spaces in Table Field Names?

Only IB 6.0 dialect 3 databases can be named that way.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   On waves of silver I dreamed of gold
(Please do not email    'Till I lost the peace that dreaming gives

Other Threads