Multiline caption with a memo?

I needed to have a multiline caption that will have programmatically changed
text (user never enters).  I don't want it changed, so I could set the tmemo
to read only. However, this still allows a user to select text.

So, I can disabled it. Now the text is not selectable, BUT it is grayed out.
Hmmm... is there an easy way to change the color of the text in a disabled
tmemo? Or is there a better way to offer non user changable text that will
word wrap in a given area?

Re:Multiline caption with a memo?

Rob said:

> Or is there a better way to offer non user changable text that will
> word wrap in a given area?

TLabel  (AutoSize set to False)
--
Vik (AOC)

"Vik" <v...@nomail.com> wrote in message

> Rob said:
> > Or is there a better way to offer non user changable text that will
> > word wrap in a given area?

> TLabel  (AutoSize set to False)
> --

And WordWrap set to true.... <g>