Tdbctrlgrid with Tdblookupcombobox applied

Can't.

There are components you just can't place on a grid. For example, with
older versions, even TDBMemo was one of those.

  cmarin.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:Tdbctrlgrid with Tdblookupcombobox applied

Hi Carmen:

     Are there any alternative method to solve my problem ?
     (I need to pick up the another table's record from the Tdbctrlgrid
component)

Regards

Carmen Cristian Marin ????(R)e?X:

> Can't.

> There are components you just can't place on a grid. For example, with
> older versions, even TDBMemo was one of those.

Re:Tdbctrlgrid with Tdblookupcombobox applied

In article <36A6CBEF.D3A34...@founder.com.hk>, yaule...@founder.com.hk
says...

Would creating a new lookup field in the DataSet connected to the grid be
an option??

Regards,
Kristin A.

> Hi Carmen:

>      Are there any alternative method to solve my problem ?
>      (I need to pick up the another table's record from the Tdbctrlgrid
> component)

> Regards

> Carmen Cristian Marin ????(R)e?X:

> > Can't.

> > There are components you just can't place on a grid. For example, with
> > older versions, even TDBMemo was one of those.

Re:Tdbctrlgrid with Tdblookupcombobox applied

Hi

   Would you please describe this supposed method in details? (Show me the
program script)

Thks

Kristn Agnarsdttir ???g??31 ...

>In article <36A6CBEF.D3A34...@founder.com.hk>, yaule...@founder.com.hk
>says...

>Would creating a new lookup field in the DataSet connected to the grid be
>an option??

>Regards,
>Kristin A.
>> Hi Carmen:

>>      Are there any alternative method to solve my problem ?
>>      (I need to pick up the another table's record from the Tdbctrlgrid
>> component)

>> Regards

>> Carmen Cristian Marin ????(R)e?X:

>> > Can't.

>> > There are components you just can't place on a grid. For example, with
>> > older versions, even TDBMemo was one of those.

Re:Tdbctrlgrid with Tdblookupcombobox applied

Using a Query to retrieve the values would be one...
--
Rafael Vargas
DBA,

Alex Yau <yaule...@founder.com.hk> wrote in article
<36A6CBEF.D3A34...@founder.com.hk>...

> Hi Carmen:

>      Are there any alternative method to solve my problem ?
>      (I need to pick up the another table's record from the Tdbctrlgrid
> component)

> Regards

> Carmen Cristian Marin ????(R)e?X:

> > Can't.

> > There are components you just can't place on a grid. For example, with
> > older versions, even TDBMemo was one of those.

Other Threads