Create Paradox Db files at run time

I want to create Paradox Db files at run time.
The files have referential integrity roles. Fields with required field
attribute, default values, min and max values.
I have tried sql sentence with Not Null and I got the message capability not
supported.
I did find in CreateTable method how to define db files with all the desired
attributes.

Any ideas

Thanks

Michael

Re:Create Paradox Db files at run time

You will have to add some of these attributes with the BDE API function
DbiDoRestructure. There are examples at
www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex that may help.

Bill

--

Bill Todd - TeamB

Re:Create Paradox Db files at run time

>I want to create Paradox Db files at run time.
>The files have referential integrity roles. Fields with required field
>attribute, default values, min and max values.
>I have tried sql sentence with Not Null and I got the message capability not
>supported.

the only constraint supported by local SQL is a Primary index

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads