Break the program

Hi~
I have a problem......
I have use SetCBreak() and CheckBreak in Dos and Crt unit and set the values
to False, but it seemed no function. I can press CTRL+BREAK to break my
program, why? Have I done something wrong?
Also I want to disable the user press CTRL+ALT+DEL and the Windows Logo Key,
how can I do that? I think I'd better to say I want to prevent the user quit
my program or run another applications when my program is running. The
program is run in windows or dos.

Thanks a lot!

Re:Break the program

Latnemele wrote:
> Hi~
> I have a problem......
> I have use SetCBreak() and CheckBreak in Dos and Crt unit and set the values
> to False, but it seemed no function. I can press CTRL+BREAK to break my
> program, why? Have I done something wrong?

Because you are running the program from within the IDE...?

Re:Break the program

Hi!

> I have a problem......
> I have use SetCBreak() and CheckBreak in Dos and Crt unit and set the
values
> to False, but it seemed no function. I can press CTRL+BREAK to break my
> program, why? Have I done something wrong?

Make sure you are not running TP/BPx while running your program. You can
always break your program if one of these programs is running.

CU
Jens

--
[ HOMEPAGE: http://home.t-online.de/home/jens.gesing/index.htm ]