Turbo Pascal 6.0 and Windows 98

Dear All,

I am running Turbo Pascal 6.0 Professional under Windows 98, but I can't
get the MS-DOS window to appear on my desktop: it insists on exiting to
MS-DOS mode.

Can anybody help with advice or suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike Butler
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
University of Bristol

Re:Turbo Pascal 6.0 and Windows 98

Just Create a SHORTCUT on your desktop to TPX.EXE in the pascal directory.
After that, go to PROPERTIES on the shortcut and check do not detect windows
and click OFF ms dos mode. That should work fine. :)

Steve

Mike Butler wrote in message ...
>Dear All,

>I am running Turbo Pascal 6.0 Professional under Windows 98, but I can't
>get the MS-DOS window to appear on my desktop: it insists on exiting to
>MS-DOS mode.

>Can anybody help with advice or suggestions?

>Thanks,

>Mike Butler
>Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
>University of Bristol

Other Threads