ISDN & MODEM HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

I like to get a caller id from my modem or isdn card!!!!!!!!!!
Can somebody tell me how to do this?

Greetzzzzz
REMCO

Re:ISDN & MODEM HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

Assuming your telco could deliver the caller ID after the first ring,
you could use the AT command to read the phone number and name of the
caller. If you need a 3-party tool, Turbopower's Async Pro is very good.
Remco Cloeck wrote:
> I like to get a caller id from my modem or isdn card!!!!!!!!!!
> Can somebody tell me how to do this?

> Greetzzzzz
> REMCO

Other Threads