Change of default printer

Good Morning,
Can anyone help me for say me how make to change the default printer
with code without a printer setup menu ?
I want to use two reports create with QReport and want use two different
printers one for each report, but
want to change printer automatically.
Many thanks

Re:Change of default printer

In article <3456E0F0.B42A7...@vtx.ch> Balet Charles-Henri <chba...@vtx.ch> writes:
>From: Balet Charles-Henri <chba...@vtx.ch>
>Subject: Change of default printer
>Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 08:08:32 +0100
>Good Morning,
>Can anyone help me for say me how make to change the default printer
>with code without a printer setup menu ?
>I want to use two reports create with QReport and want use two different
>printers one for each report, but
>want to change printer automatically.
>Many thanks

Look up TPrinter, Printers and PrinterIndex in the help.

John.

Re:Change of default printer

One of our programmers who is working with quick reports has complained
about the ability to print to other printers other than the default.  I'd
be interrested in a solution as well.

--
Chuck

Read original science fiction and fantasy works at
http://moose.erie.net/~mudsox

Balet Charles-Henri <chba...@vtx.ch> wrote in article
<3456E0F0.B42A7...@vtx.ch>...

> Good Morning,
> Can anyone help me for say me how make to change the default printer
> with code without a printer setup menu ?
> I want to use two reports create with QReport and want use two different
> printers one for each report, but
> want to change printer automatically.
> Many thanks

Other Threads