Bizzare compile/run error

I have a project that was compiling and running just fine (Delphi 1.0).
I tried to define a new type based on a TControl class.  I then got the
error message (only at compile, not with syntax check):

Duplicate Resource Identifier (Filename.dfm)

I have looked at every file available and have not found a duplicate.  Is
there something I am missing here?

Thanks in advance,
MR

Re:Bizzare compile/run error

After about 2 hours of experimentation, I figured this out.  I had
inadvertently copied the {$r *.DFM} directive and it was trying to load
the window twice.  Ugh.

michael victor risch (mvri...@ellis.uchicago.edu) wrote:

: I have a project that was compiling and running just fine (Delphi 1.0).
: I tried to define a new type based on a TControl class.  I then got the
: error message (only at compile, not with syntax check):

: Duplicate Resource Identifier (Filename.dfm)

: I have looked at every file available and have not found a duplicate.  Is
: there something I am missing here?

: Thanks in advance,
: MR

Other Threads