DNSResolver memory leakage??

I try to MX resolve about 100000 domains. I witnessed there is a
memory leakage every time I use the resolver. It starts slowly but
then after 800-1000 times it crashes the program really bad.

You can see its effect every time you resolve a domain. For example
try to use the SMTPRelay demo with indy 9+. Each time you send an
email the memory used by the program is increased.

Any idea on what causes this, how to fix it or any other components
who can resolve DNS domains?

Re:DNSResolver memory leakage??

MP wrote:
> Any idea on what causes this, how to fix it or any other components
> who can resolve DNS domains?

You can try my Synapse.

-- Lukas Gebauer.
http://www.ararat.cz/synapse/ - Synapse Delphi and Kylix TCP/IP Lib.

Lukas Gebauer <gebau...@mlp.cz> wrote in message <news:b482ks$muj$1@crax.cesnet.cz>...
> MP wrote:
> > Any idea on what causes this, how to fix it or any other components
> > who can resolve DNS domains?

> You can try my Synapse.

> -- Lukas Gebauer.
> http://www.ararat.cz/synapse/ - Synapse Delphi and Kylix TCP/IP Lib.