Doubt with Interbase API

Firends,

I have problem in working with executing this Interbase API Function

isc_start_transaction() function.

I use this function in Visual Basic after creating my own Declare Statement.

Can Some one help me for some time.

Thanks
Sam

Re:Doubt with Interbase API

Jaisam wrote:

> I have problem in working with executing this Interbase API Function

> isc_start_transaction() function.

> I use this function in Visual Basic after creating my own Declare Statement.

> Can Some one help me for some time.

        Not unless you tell us what the problem is.

        -Craig