Animated Gif components

Hi there,

Is there any image components that support animated gif ?

Thank you

Tan Chin Leong

Re:Animated Gif components

Yup. TGifImage does that trick for you.
The page once was http://www.melander.dk/delphi/gifimage, nbot sure if that
still exists though (can't access it right now, but it could be our router)

Re:Animated Gif components

That site no longer exists, IMO.  I've never been able to access it either
here at work or at home for a few months now.

--
Thanks,
Jon.

http://home20.inet.tele.dk/tolderlund/delphi/
--
Finn Tolderlund

"Fuggly" <fuggly@nospam_worldsaway.org> skrev i en meddelelse

> Yup. TGifImage does that trick for you.
> The page once was http://www.melander.dk/delphi/gifimage, nbot sure if
that
> still exists though (can't access it right now, but it could be our

router)

Re:Animated Gif components

Fuggly <fuggly@nospam_worldsaway.org> wrote:
>Yup. TGifImage does that trick for you.
>The page once was http://www.melander.dk/delphi/gifimage, nbot sure if that
>still exists though (can't access it right now, but it could be our router)

Is there anything that would cause the animation in TGifImage to stop
working? In my app if I load an animated gif at design time into the
TImage manually it animates (for one interation). But If I try to load
animated gifs during run-time they are just stills.

___
The Delphi Compendium
http://www.{*word*104}-matrix.com/delphi.html

Other Threads