problem with calculated field

Have a pricing database showing a sell price and two calculated fields showing
5% discount and 10% discount.  The calculations are simple: mutiply the sell
price by 0.95 and by 0.90.  When the programme runs, the first record shows
$0.00!  Every other record is ok.  Scroll down the screen and back up, the
first record is ok.  Any ideas?  I'm using Delphi 3. A bug?
Thanks for help

Re:problem with calculated field

j a enright wrote:

> When the programme runs, the first record shows
> $0.00!  Every other record is ok.  Scroll down the screen and back up, the
> first record is ok.  Any ideas?

Have you tried Refreshing your Dataset(s)?  It's difficult to quess
what is the problem, without seeing what kind of operations your
code and maybe Master/Detail linked Datasets etc. are doing
around.

Markku Nevalainen

Other Threads