TListColumn ImageIndex

I've noticed a new published value on the TListColumn called ImageIndex, but
there is little documentation on this and from working with this value, I
can't seem to find any information on what it actually does.

Is this used for displaying a bitmap in the column header?  And from what
image list does this pull from?

---------------------------------------
Terry Swiers
Millennium Software, LLC

Atrex Inventory Control/POS -
   '96, '97, '98 - Ziff-Davis/PC Magazine Shareware Award Finalist

http://www.1000years.com

---------------------------------------

Re:TListColumn ImageIndex

On Mon, 27 Jul 1998, Terry Swiers millenn...@1000years.com wrote in
<6pj1kv$a6...@forums.borland.com>:

> I've noticed a new published value on the TListColumn called ImageIndex, but
> there is little documentation on this and from working with this value, I
> can't seem to find any information on what it actually does.

> Is this used for displaying a bitmap in the column header?  And from what
> image list does this pull from?

1) Yes.  Like a sort arrow bitmap or anything descriptive for the column.

2) smallimages, iirc.

--
  luu
Please remove the underscore _ in my address when replying by email

Other Threads