Paradox Table to a Plain Text File

How I save a Paradox Table to a Plain Text File (one line per record)
using Object Pascal?

How I return the data back?

Thank for your help.

Re:Paradox Table to a Plain Text File

I apology my newsgroup was no configure correctly.

Ramon Pichardo
r.picha...@usa.net

jsmith wrote:
> How I save a Paradox Table to a Plain Text File (one line per record)
> using Object Pascal?

> How I return the data back?

> Thank for your help.

Re:Paradox Table to a Plain Text File

Thank. I will be making some test on it.
"Barry L. Birch" wrote:
> See the following message in this newsgroup:

> Re: Problem: BatchMove ASCII to Paradox
> Posted on 6 August
> --
> Barry L. Birch
> AMICUS custom software

> Please reply to newsgroups only unless invited to respond privately

Re:Paradox Table to a Plain Text File

It work!!!.   Thank very much.
"r.pichardo" wrote:
> Thank. I will be making some test on it.

> "Barry L. Birch" wrote:

> > See the following message in this newsgroup:

> > Re: Problem: BatchMove ASCII to Paradox
> > Posted on 6 August
> > --
> > Barry L. Birch
> > AMICUS custom software

> > Please reply to newsgroups only unless invited to respond privately

Other Threads