Can't open the Win32 Developer's help

I get a message that the topic does not exist and to contact the vendor
(129). I can F1 something like "createmutex" and it will pull up the Win32
help, I just can't open it myself to search or browse!
Thanks,
Rob Granger

Re:Can't open the Win32 Developer's help

Rob, that's a little bug in the help system. The .hlp file is in your
Common Files/Borland shared/MSHelp directory (win32.hlp).

Corbin

--
Corbin Dunn
Delphi Developer Support