Strang Error message: pls help!

Hi Everyone:

     I was running a program, it worked fine.
but when I closed the program, I got a error
message' Cardi caused a general protection fault in
module SQLTCP1.DLL at 0002: 1584' , I could not
figure what that means and where is wrong. Cardi is
my program name, I generated a cardi.exe file.

     Any hlep and suggestion will be greatly
appreciated.

Wei JIang

Re:Strang Error message: pls help!

hello,

This error can be be done if you destroy objects not created or
if you destroy an object more then 1 time.
Delphy destroy some objects itself, then if you try of destroying
these object the error occurs.

Sorry for my english, hope this can help you

jean claude

Other Threads