Oracle packages and stored procedures

Hi,

Does anybody know a good way to use a procedure inside a package with
the TStoredProc component. The TStoredProc dosn't seem to be able to
view inside packages.

regards
Paul Sjoerdsma

Re:Oracle packages and stored procedures

Have you tried to qualify the procedure name with the package name, like
in a PL/SQL block like

begin
  mypackage.myproc;
end;

Harald

Paul Sjoerdsma <pa...@loxinfo.co.th> wrote in article
<352f20e5.21577...@news.loxinfo.co.th>...
Hi,

Does anybody know a good way to use a procedure inside a package with
the TStoredProc component. The TStoredProc dosn't seem to be able to
view inside packages.

regards
Paul Sjoerdsma

----------

Re:Oracle packages and stored procedures

In article <352f20e5.21577...@news.loxinfo.co.th>, pa...@loxinfo.co.th

(Paul Sjoerdsma) wrote:
> Hi,

> Does anybody know a good way to use a procedure inside a package with
> the TStoredProc component. The TStoredProc dosn't seem to be able to
> view inside packages.

> regards
> Paul Sjoerdsma

We're using it fine on an Oracle database. We have to qualify the package
name e.g. StoredProc.ProcedureName := 'PACKAGE.PROCNAME';
We've also found that it ALWAYS has to be in upper case to work.

Regards,
Andy Tucker.

Other Threads