Building Internet applications with Delphi 2

Has anyone used this book and can help me with the socket unit?
 EMAIL:  mana...@proesc.conxion.com.au
 WWW:    http://proesc.conxion.com.au/default.htm

*TRY OUR SALES-NET * SEND MAIL TO sale-...@proesc.conxion.com.au * for info*
(001) Logic Error CLINTON.SYS: Truth table missing

Re:Building Internet applications with Delphi 2

Fatman wrote:

> Has anyone used this book and can help me with the socket unit?
>  EMAIL:  mana...@proesc.conxion.com.au
>  WWW:    http://proesc.conxion.com.au/default.htm

> *TRY OUR SALES-NET * SEND MAIL TO sale-...@proesc.conxion.com.au * for info*
> (001) Logic Error CLINTON.SYS: Truth table missing

Look at winsock.pas in your sources directory-there you have all from
the dll.

Re:Building Internet applications with Delphi 2

In article <32A2B99B.3...@aster.si>, b...@aster.si says...

> Fatman wrote:

> > Has anyone used this book and can help me with the socket unit?
> >  EMAIL:  mana...@proesc.conxion.com.au
> >  WWW:    http://proesc.conxion.com.au/default.htm

> > *TRY OUR SALES-NET * SEND MAIL TO sale-...@proesc.conxion.com.au * for info*
> > (001) Logic Error CLINTON.SYS: Truth table missing
> Look at winsock.pas in your sources directory-there you have all from
> the dll.

An excellent book to turn to for help with winsock development is Delphi
2 Developers Solutions.  About a third of the text is devoted to
developing a series of complete winsock apps.

It's authors are Nathan Wallace and Steve Tendon, and it is published by
the Waite Group Press (1996).

-Kevin Mannon

Other Threads