How do you hide Taskbar Icon?

I am trying to hide the icon for my screen saver, but haven't had much
luck. I've initialized isLibrary := True to get the program to act like a
DLL, but as long as the form is showing, my icon still appears. Any
suggestions?

Re:How do you hide Taskbar Icon?

Put the following line either in your form create code or into the
project source after the application.initialize & make sure the
'windows' unit is included in your uses clause.

  SetWindowLong(Application.Handle, GWL_EXSTYLE, WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW);

This will have the effect of removing the icon from the taskbar.

kjb
kblake @ cix.compulink.co.uk

On 19 Aug 1997 23:32:24 GMT, "Eric" <tech...@enteract.com> wrote:

>I am trying to hide the icon for my screen saver, but haven't had much
>luck. I've initialized isLibrary := True to get the program to act like a
>DLL, but as long as the form is showing, my icon still appears. Any
>suggestions?

Other Threads