How create a windows-based WinCRT-Window under Delphi 3.0

Hi freaks,

 how can I create a windows-based WinCRT-Window with Delphi 3.0, like in TPW
1.5, there I can create a WinCRT - Application and this a Windows-Program,
but if I make this with Delphi, the WinCrt-Application runs in a virtuell
DOS-Box under Windows 95,

It is not possible with Delphi, like in TPW 1.5

Thanx

Micha

reply to m...@cellware.de

Re:How create a windows-based WinCRT-Window under Delphi 3.0

m...@cellware.de skrev i artiklen <5nh6l0$7n...@unlisys.unlisys.net>...

> Hi freaks,

>  how can I create a windows-based WinCRT-Window with Delphi 3.0, like in
TPW
> 1.5, there I can create a WinCRT - Application and this a
Windows-Program,
> but if I make this with Delphi, the WinCrt-Application runs in a virtuell
> DOS-Box under Windows 95,

> It is not possible with Delphi, like in TPW 1.5

You can download a 32-bit WinCrt compatible unit from our homepage at
http://www.zieglersoft.dk
You can allso try a better solution, and download a demo of our Crt32 unit
from the same address.

--

Warmest Regards from Claus Ziegler,

ZieglerSoft                    Email: zieglers...@vip.{*word*104}city.dk
Rughaven 25,2                         WWW: http://www.zieglersoft.dk
DK-9000 Aalborg , Denmark                   Phone: (+45) 9811 3772

Re:How create a windows-based WinCRT-Window under Delphi 3.0

Approximately equal way is Console application.
Look for online help.

Anatoly Podgoretsky
kvk@estpak,ee

m...@cellware.de wrote in article <5nh6l0$7n...@unlisys.unlisys.net>...

> Hi freaks,

>  how can I create a windows-based WinCRT-Window with Delphi 3.0, like in
TPW
> 1.5, there I can create a WinCRT - Application and this a
Windows-Program,
> but if I make this with Delphi, the WinCrt-Application runs in a virtuell
> DOS-Box under Windows 95,

> It is not possible with Delphi, like in TPW 1.5

Other Threads