Looking for event AfterResize (similar to OnResize)

I am trying to start code after the resizing of an active window
is finished. In principal this is possible using the event
OnResize, but this gives an flickery display.
We tried MouseUp but this is valid only with the mouse cursor
within the actice window.

Any hints?

Alexander Wendler
r...@linda.org.chemie.tu-muenchen.de

Re:Looking for event AfterResize (similar to OnResize)

You might try...

WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGED

lpwp = (LPWINDOWPOS) lParam; // points to size and position data

The WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGED message is sent to a window whose size,
position, or place in the Z order has changed as a result of a call to
the SetWindowPos function or another window-management function.

Alexander Wendler wrote:

> I am trying to start code after the resizing of an active window
> is finished. In principal this is possible using the event
> OnResize, but this gives an flickery display.
> We tried MouseUp but this is valid only with the mouse cursor
> within the actice window.

> Any hints?

> Alexander Wendler
> r...@linda.org.chemie.tu-muenchen.de