Help! Importing WinFax Pro Lib on Delphi 5

I'm trying to import the libraries from Win Fax Pro into Delphi 5. I get a
message that the interface is not supported or interface problem. Has anyone
been able to import this libraries?

Thank you for your attention and time.

Jorge Villanueva

Re:Help! Importing WinFax Pro Lib on Delphi 5

Did you consider to use our component?
It can save you a lot of time and money.

NNWFax is the most advanced and easy-to-use Delphi and C++ Builder VCL
component for fax functionality.
It uses Symantec's WinFax Pro to send and receive faxes. This relieves you
of all hardware, modem, COM-port and other problems you certainly will meet
when using standard I/O packages like Async Pro (however good these are - we
use it for several purposes, but NOT for faxing !).

Our clients claim to have their applications sending faxes five minutes
after installation. You can send faxes directly or fax any report (QR,
ReportBuilder, etc.) from your application.

Very easy to generate faxes from database records.

It is a 100% VCL component, requiring no additional dll's or drivers. It
uses COM to interface with WinFax Pro.

Another advantage is that you can make use of the advanced possibilities
that are present in WinFax Pro, like Client/Host faxing, logging, etc.

Some items from the feature list:

-  full source code included
-  you can send faxes directly from your program, with quick cover and
attachments
-  you can fax any report (QR or other) or printed output from your program
-  you can send faxes on the background, without showing anything of WinFax
Pro
-  you can easily send faxes to all clients in a database
-  when WinFax Pro is set as client/host you can send faxes over the network
without a single extra line of code
-  you can save as received fax or all faxes in a mao to a standard
graphical format to process further in your applications

Have a look at:

www.fractal.nl

Ed van Wijngaarden
Fractal Software

Remark: there is a problem in WinFax Pro 10.0.1, recognised by Symantec,
that does not allow any WinFax Pro to be controlled COM-operations.

"Jorge Villanueva" <jvillanu...@telus.net> wrote in message

> I'm trying to import the libraries from Win Fax Pro into Delphi 5. I get a
> message that the interface is not supported or interface problem. Has
anyone
> been able to import this libraries?

> Thank you for your attention and time.

> Jorge Villanueva