Animated maximize & minimize windows

Hi there,

I've got a question about maximizing and minimizing windows in Delphi.
Whenever you maxi/minimize windows in any shareware program, you
see the window 'shrinking' until it's only on the taskbar. Other way
round for maximizing. With Delphi apps, you just see the window
dissapear or reappear when you resize it. This gives the app the
annoying property that you can immediately see if it's a Delphi
application or not (don't take this the wrong way, I love Delphi). Is
there any way around this, or has someone written something that avoids
or hides this 'Delphi' behaviour?

Thanks,

-Michel

"I haven't lost my mind, I have it backed up
on tape somewhere."
email:schu...@xs4all.nl