TidHTTP: Changing '\\server\dir' to '//server/dir/'

The subject line pretty much sums up my problem. I'm sending:

http://123.123.123.123/service.asp?param=\\server\dir

but it appears in the log as

http://123.123.123.123/service.asp?param=//server/dir

(I'm pretty sure this is the problem because if I enter the first command in
my browser it works fine. If I enter the altered one in my broswer, I get
the same invalid result as I get with my app.)

How can I get it to stop doing this? I've tried playing with any switches
that look appropriate.

Thanks,

Chuck

Re:TidHTTP: Changing '\\server\dir' to '//server/dir/'

Never mind - I figured it out myself.

I just replace the original \'s with %5C's and all is well.

Chuck

Other Threads