Installing BP7 in Win95/Pentium & memory

Just a note to say thanks for all the replies. I thought you might be
interested to know that i solved my problem of BP7 not running in
WIN95 DOS7 or MS-DOS 6.22, and only ran in WIN95. While playing around,
i happened to be in DOS7 without the mouse loaded and BP ran just fine.
WIN95 has it's own mouse driver, so i guess it did not interfere with BP7.
Strange, what? The only thing i can think of is that the mouse driver has
it's own .INI, and one of the lines said "MEMORY=LOWMEM".

Fred