Graphics stored in a database.

Hi All,

I am having a problem trying to retireve an image stored in either a
MSAccess database or in MS Sql Server 6.5.

Every time I attempt to active the table I get an error "Bitmap Image is
invalid".  This has become a serious problem and I would like to know if 1)
Somebody has the answer
   2) If Interbase could possibly sort out my problems.

Later

Re:Graphics stored in a database.

Did you store the images in the database yourself?

If the image data is stored from another app. the image data may
contain header info. Visual Basics data-aware imagecontrol stores
a header in front of the actual image data. In this case you either have
convert all the images in the DB, or retrieve the blob and strip away the
header before displaying.

-Tommy

Terence Gill wrote:
> Hi All,

> I am having a problem trying to retireve an image stored in either a
> MSAccess database or in MS Sql Server 6.5.

> Every time I attempt to active the table I get an error "Bitmap Image is
> invalid".  This has become a serious problem and I would like to know if 1)
> Somebody has the answer
>    2) If Interbase could possibly sort out my problems.

> Later

Other Threads