Wrong money values in Delphi with MSSQL7 ?

I'm using Delphi 5 and SQL 7. In my Delphi aplication I enter with 5, for
example,  in a money column. When I reopen the
table the SQL send 500 for Delphi ( the value stored in SQL is really 500).
All money values are
multiplied by 100. I'm using a native driver. With ODBC driver this work
fine (the values aren't multiplied by 100). Why?

Re:Wrong money values in Delphi with MSSQL7 ?

I guess the nativ driver multiplies by 100 to avoid loss of digits but doesn't
divide when reciving the data. It seems to be a little bug in the driver.

Other Threads