SQLServer: don't want dbo. extension in table name

Hi...
When I use a TTable component, and open the list of all the tables that
are on my database to associate one of them to this TTable, all of them
apear with a dbo. extension (dbo.user, dbo.company, etc...).
Is there a way to make this extension not to apear ? A special user at
the Database or at the BDE or something like this ?
Thanks in advance
Ricardo

Re:SQLServer: don't want dbo. extension in table name

In article <351FA481.85B9C...@ax.apc.org>, Ricardo Capaz
<ricca...@ax.apc.org> writes

>When I use a TTable component, and open the list of all the tables that
>are on my database to associate one of them to this TTable, all of them
>apear with a dbo. extension (dbo.user, dbo.company, etc...).
>Is there a way to make this extension not to apear ? A special user at
>the Database or at the BDE or something like this ?

Try logging in as a user other than sa.
--
Tony Lavelle
Hyrax Computer Systems Ltd, UK