Delphi C++ Java bridge

Hi,
first : I replicated this message into :
1. delphi.vcl.components.writing
2. cppbuilder.vcl.components.writing
3. borland.public.delphi.oodesign
4. borland.public.cppbuilder.oodesign
because my question is HOW design and develop
components through Borland tools.

I'd like to develop components in delphi,C++,Java
and to wrap them in DCOM / CORBA.
Well, I'd like to design them with a design tool
OOP-UML-designpattern compliant (!!!) like
ModelMaker.

Ok, where can I start ?
I'm lookin for documentation, real case studies, manuals
newsgroup about this scenario.
Thanks for advance.

Re:Delphi C++ Java bridge

Antonio Mantuano wrote...
>Hi,
>first : I replicated this message into :
>1. delphi.vcl.components.writing
>2. cppbuilder.vcl.components.writing
>3. borland.public.delphi.oodesign
>4. borland.public.cppbuilder.oodesign
>because my question is HOW design and develop
>components through Borland tools.

Next time, please don't. Choose one, most appropriate, group only. If you
don't get satisfactory answers there, you can still go to another group.
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)                http://delphi-jedi.org

  Use Borland servers; Posts via ISPs are not seen by TeamB