trigger 'Return' key and 'F1' key at the same time

Hi,
   I want someone help.
   How can i trigger the 'Return' key and 'F1' key at the same time in
the DBEdit control ?? It is urgent .... Thx very very much !!!

Mark

Re:trigger 'Return' key and 'F1' key at the same time

In the OnKeyPress event, you could do this:

  if Key = #13 then
    { Do F1 stuff here }

Christopher Latta

mark wrote in message <379680A1.12CC0...@abc.com>...
>   How can i trigger the 'Return' key and 'F1' key at the same time in
>the DBEdit control ?? It is urgent .... Thx very very much !!!

Re:trigger 'Return' key and 'F1' key at the same time

Christopher,

    When i press 'F1' Key, OnKeyPress event will not activiate ...... ,just
OnKeyDown will activiate. How to implement it ??

   sorry for my bad Englist ...

Mark

Mark

Christopher Latta wrote:
> In the OnKeyPress event, you could do this:

>   if Key = #13 then
>     { Do F1 stuff here }

> Christopher Latta

> mark wrote in message <379680A1.12CC0...@abc.com>...
> >   How can i trigger the 'Return' key and 'F1' key at the same time in
> >the DBEdit control ?? It is urgent .... Thx very very much !!!

Re:trigger 'Return' key and 'F1' key at the same time

If I remember correctly, there was one thread here dealing with this question.
It seems that you can only do it with a third party activeX control to trigger
two key events.  I am pretty sure I can do it in VB (I think that's where the
activeX comes from).  I dont have D5 yet, not sure if this function is added.

James

mark wrote:
> Christopher,

>     When i press 'F1' Key, OnKeyPress event will not activiate ...... ,just
> OnKeyDown will activiate. How to implement it ??

>    sorry for my bad Englist ...

> Mark

> Mark
> Christopher Latta wrote:

> > In the OnKeyPress event, you could do this:

> >   if Key = #13 then
> >     { Do F1 stuff here }

> > Christopher Latta

> > mark wrote in message <379680A1.12CC0...@abc.com>...
> > >   How can i trigger the 'Return' key and 'F1' key at the same time in
> > >the DBEdit control ?? It is urgent .... Thx very very much !!!

Other Threads