Anyone subclassed TDataset...successfully?

Has anyone written their own custom dataset using TDataset.  I read an
article by Marco Cantu, which was very good as an introductory, but now I
need a more in-depth resource.   Any thoughts?

Re:Anyone subclassed TDataset...successfully?

"John Amy" <byt...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> Has anyone written their own custom dataset using TDataset.  I read an
> article by Marco Cantu, which was very good as an introductory, but now I
> need a more in-depth resource.   Any thoughts?

I've written one, but it wasn't to access data in files. Do you have
specific questions?

Re:Anyone subclassed TDataset...successfully?

Check the BDE Alternatives Guide for TDataSet descendants with source, e.g.
TkbmMemTable (http://www.optical.dk/common/compon.htm).

"John Amy" <byt...@ix.netcom.com> schreef in bericht

> Has anyone written their own custom dataset using TDataset.  I read an
> article by Marco Cantu, which was very good as an introductory, but now I
> need a more in-depth resource.   Any thoughts?

Other Threads