"Database Login" Prompt With Paradox Tables

Using Delphi 3.02, BDE 4.51, Paradox Tables.

At one of our client's sites, when our app starts up, it comes
up with the "Database Login" screen (ie. the one that prompts
you for the Database Username and Password, that you see with
Client/Server databases like Interbase). How is this possible
when our app only uses Paradox tables ? If the user leaves the
username and password blank, then presses OK, the app continues
as expected.

The app runs fine at other client's sites.
As far as I could tell the BDE configuration file and
registry settings looked fairly "normal".
Workstations are running Win 95 on Novell Network.

Has anybody else experienced this using Paradox tables ?

Thanks in advance.
Stephen