Thank you!

  As I needed an End-User Report designer for my apllication
I bought the QuickReport Pro 3 from QuSoft on the beginig
of October of last year.
About two weeks ago I was forced to buy THSD's
QRDesign to finally can deploy my application.

 how 'bout me not blaming you for everything
 how 'bout me enjoying the moment for once
 how 'bout how good it feels to finally forgive you
 how 'bout grieving it all one at a time

 thank you Inprise
 thank you QuSoft
 thank you dissillusionment
 thank you consequence
 thank you thank you silence

 words by Alanis Morrisete

Telmo Alves
Portugal

Re:Thank you!

It's an evil world out there, so may this be a lesson for you !
/S?ren.

Telmo Alves <t...@esoterica.pt> skrev i artiklen
<79ui8l$j...@forums.borland.com>...

>   As I needed an End-User Report designer for my apllication
> I bought the QuickReport Pro 3 from QuSoft on the beginig
> of October of last year.
> About two weeks ago I was forced to buy THSD's
> QRDesign to finally can deploy my application.

>  how 'bout me not blaming you for everything
>  how 'bout me enjoying the moment for once
>  how 'bout how good it feels to finally forgive you
>  how 'bout grieving it all one at a time

>  thank you Inprise
>  thank you QuSoft
>  thank you dissillusionment
>  thank you consequence
>  thank you thank you silence

>  words by Alanis Morrisete

> Telmo Alves
> Portugal

Re:Thank you!

I also recently bought QR Professional for the same reason -- the need to
provide end user design.  I too am most unhappy with the fact that the
product does not deliver on what it promises!  My advice to anyone
considering QR Professional-- DON'T

Telmo Alves <t...@esoterica.pt> wrote in message

>  As I needed an End-User Report designer for my apllication
>I bought the QuickReport Pro 3 from QuSoft on the beginig
>of October of last year.
>About two weeks ago I was forced to buy THSD's
>QRDesign to finally can deploy my application.

> how 'bout me not blaming you for everything
> how 'bout me enjoying the moment for once
> how 'bout how good it feels to finally forgive you
> how 'bout grieving it all one at a time

> thank you Inprise
> thank you QuSoft
> thank you dissillusionment
> thank you consequence
> thank you thank you silence

> words by Alanis Morrisete

>Telmo Alves
>Portugal

Re:Thank you!

But with QR professional you do get the source code and
because of this it's not too difficult to fix bugs and memory
leaks. QRDesign (www.thsd.de) provides a really excellent
end-user report designer for QR at $50 so it's cheaper to go
that route than to change to something like ReportBuilder or
Shazam.

Nick Spurrier (MoDESoft, UK)

Other Threads