EDBE error: not exact read/write in MyTable.mb and MyTable.mb

Hi,
I'm working with Delphi 1 and Paradox
My application is running simultaneously on two computers and both are
trying to write to an MB-file (paradox-file for blob-fields among others),
e.g. MyTable.mb.
I get the following error:
EDBEngine error: not exact read/write in MyTable.mb and MyTable.mb

Because I always start out with an empty database, I don't think this
problem is related with database-corruption.
I also updated the version of vredir.vxd to 1116. This solved the problem
for a few PCs but not for all of them.

By the way: LOCAL SHARE is set to TRUE. I also toyed with the
Windows/Performance/File System/Trouble shooting settings, but that didn't
help either.

If anyone can shed some light on this problem .......

TIA,
Jeroen

Re:EDBE error: not exact read/write in MyTable.mb and MyTable.mb

Please disregard the the message I posted incorrectly.'

Jeroen

Other Threads