Pls HELP ME !!!!!

sorrry if i posted the same msg many times but i seriously need help

the coding should be based on structural programming and in turbo pascal for
windows .

                                        Question
Write a Program to play Connect-it against another player. The players drop
stones or characters into one of the seven slots alternativly. The aim of
the game is to form a connected row of four stones. This row may either be
vertical,horizontal or diagonal. The 1st one who reaches this aim wins the
game.

                                    Wat is Connect 4
okie its basically a game with a 7 by 7 grid. The 1st player will have to
drop his charceter,lets say he choose X into the bottom row 1st, then the
2nd player does the same with a 0. The most important rule of the program is
tat the charcters must drop into the bottom row 1st, and then move up slowly
up the rows ONLY when the last row is filled up.The 2nd player can choose to
intercept the 1st player charc. or he can fill up the bottom row. The 1st
player who manages to connect up 4 either horizontal, vertically,vertically
or laterally wins the game.

        So its actually similar to tat of a TicTacToe except tat  its played
on a 7 by 7 grid. and the bottom row must be filled up. and the winner must
connect 4 up to win.

How game is to be accessed:Requriments
                            Program Design
                            Readbililty
                            Validation
                            Friendliness
                            Innovation
                            Complilation

Re:Pls HELP ME !!!!!

Wee wrote:
> sorrry if i posted the same msg many times but i seriously need help

Yeah - you SERIOUSLY need help!!!

> the coding should be based on structural programming and in turbo pascal for
> windows .

Hmm... since you have crossposted this message to so many newsgroups already -
then why not try this one also...

comp.Im.Too.Lazy.To.Do.My.Own.Homework

Might be a better place to look for help !!

Telemachos

Re:Pls HELP ME !!!!!

If this is NO homework question and if you CAN program turbo pascal you
might find help in my "Vier Gewinnt" program at my homepage. It is written
for TP6, the computer thinks and it is NOT a 7x7 grid. If you have the
time - port it to TPW and mail me the new source (should not look similar, I
think)

--
visit my homepage: http://rpolzer.home.pages.de
eMail: rpolzer.REM...@THIS.gmx.de

Wee schrieb in Nachricht <6tpkbp$gt...@mawar.singnet.com.sg>...

>sorrry if i posted the same msg many times but i seriously need help

>the coding should be based on structural programming and in turbo pascal
for
>windows .

>                                        Question
>Write a Program to play Connect-it against another player. The players drop
>stones or characters into one of the seven slots alternativly. The aim of
>the game is to form a connected row of four stones. This row may either be
>vertical,horizontal or diagonal. The 1st one who reaches this aim wins the
>game.

>                                    Wat is Connect 4
>okie its basically a game with a 7 by 7 grid. The 1st player will have to
>drop his charceter,lets say he choose X into the bottom row 1st, then the
>2nd player does the same with a 0. The most important rule of the program
is
>tat the charcters must drop into the bottom row 1st, and then move up
slowly
>up the rows ONLY when the last row is filled up.The 2nd player can choose
>intercept the 1st player charc. or he can fill up the bottom row. The 1st
>player who manages to connect up 4 either horizontal, vertically,vertically
>or laterally wins the game.

>        So its actually similar to tat of a TicTacToe except tat  its
played
>on a 7 by 7 grid. and the bottom row must be filled up. and the winner must
>connect 4 up to win.

>How game is to be accessed:Requriments
>                            Program Design
>                            Readbililty