TCP/IP In Borland Pascal 7.0 DPMI

Hi There

Do anyone know where to get/buy a TCP/IP driver to BP7.0 DPMI with source.
??
Or have anyone expirence with the TCP/IP under BP 7.0 DPMI ??

Thanks
Lars

If answer via E-Mail, please remove the word NoJunk from my E-Mail add.

Re:TCP/IP In Borland Pascal 7.0 DPMI

Lars Nielsen schrieb:

> Hi There

> Do anyone know where to get/buy a TCP/IP driver to BP7.0 DPMI with source.
> ??
> Or have anyone expirence with the TCP/IP under BP 7.0 DPMI ??

> Thanks
> Lars

> If answer via E-Mail, please remove the word NoJunk from my E-Mail add.

 I was just searching for the same and found the following packages:

inet1.zip
(ftp://ftp.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/pub/disk/2/programming/mirror.x2ftp/msd...)

and

udp_pas.zip
(http://www.chobs.rl.ac.uk/~smh/turbo/ )

JR

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:TCP/IP In Borland Pascal 7.0 DPMI

Thanks, these are good!

On Mon, 08 Mar 1999 15:43:54 +0100, "Dr. J. Rathlev"

<rath...@ang-physik.uni-kiel.de> wrote:
>Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
>--------------5CBD489A6C3A9771CEE1313F

>Lars Nielsen schrieb:

>> Hi There

>> Do anyone know where to get/buy a TCP/IP driver to BP7.0 DPMI with source.
>> ??
>> Or have anyone expirence with the TCP/IP under BP 7.0 DPMI ??

>> Thanks
>> Lars

>> If answer via E-Mail, please remove the word NoJunk from my E-Mail add.

> I was just searching for the same and found the following packages:

>inet1.zip
>(ftp://ftp.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/pub/disk/2/programming/mirror.x2ftp/msd...)

>and

>udp_pas.zip
>(http://www.chobs.rl.ac.uk/~smh/turbo/ )

From Paul
Quantum Business Systems
www.quantumsystems.com.au

PS- Remove NOSPAM from my email address to send me
a private message

Other Threads