Buying Borland Turbo Pascal in UK - DOS version

Anyone any suggestions on where i can buy a copy of Turbo pascal in the
Uk - Londond area.  I need the manauals etc as I'm having to teach the
language to a group of students
--
Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway.
http://www.talkway.com

Re:Buying Borland Turbo Pascal in UK - DOS version

JRS:  In article <qD9n2.1281$De2.865...@c01read02.service.talkway.com>
of Wed, 13 Jan 1999 23:03:50 in news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, odtaa

<od...@usa.net> wrote:
>Anyone any suggestions on where i can buy a copy of Turbo pascal in the
>Uk - Londond area.  I need the manauals etc as I'm having to teach the
>language to a group of students

Try Grey Matter, in all the mags, 01364 654100

--
John Stockton, Surrey, UK.    j...@merlyn.demon.co.uk    Turnpike v4.00    MIME.
  Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.

  Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/humour.htm> for new, inferior Haikus.