Looking for source code from TP Database Toolbox

Greetings from Walt Disney World!  I am looking for the source code
which came with the Database Toolbox in the early versions of Turbo
Pascal (around version 4.0, I think).

I had it on my backups, but Murphy was here and I am unable to restore
from these diskettes.

I had modified the original source code to allow variable length
logical records within a large physical database record which then
saved space within the database.

If I can get the original source, I will make these changes again and
post them for anyone to use.

If you have this source code please send it to me at
        "west...@magicnet.net"

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.