Getting acess to environment variables in delphi 2

How can I get acess to the environment variables under delphi 2 .0

The help files mension GetEnvVariableValue function but I don't seem to be able to call it, I can't find the function call definition in any of the uses  .pas files .  So I just get an unrecognised function error when I try to compile .

Please Email me at

Ian .firth@NRPB .org .uk

with any solutions

       Free ACCCESS to 30,000 Newsgroups
      Read and Post through a web-site...
             http://www.feedME.org

Re:Getting acess to environment variables in delphi 2

Hello feedme.org/anti-spam.html!

Friday April 18 1997, feedme.org/anti-spam.html wrote to All:

 foash> How can I get acess to the environment variables under delphi 2 .0

GetEnvironmentVariable

Kind regards Ole

    E-Mail: Ole_Morten...@Hotmail.com

Other Threads