Wise installer

I'm looking at install programs and have been unable to locate the web
site for the 'WISE' installer.  Anybody out there who can enlighten me??

Thanks
--
Dennis Galvin
galv...@Xpressnet.com

Re:Wise installer

Dennis Galvin wrote:

> I'm looking at install programs and have been unable to locate the web
> site for the 'WISE' installer.  Anybody out there who can enlighten me??

> Thanks
> --
> Dennis Galvin
> galv...@Xpressnet.com

We use the Wise Installer, and the address is:

        http://www.glbs.com/

That's Great Lakes Business Solutions.

Re:Wise installer

You could call them (1-800-554-8565) and ask.

Re:Wise installer

Dennis Galvin wrote:

> I'm looking at install programs and have been unable to locate the web
> site for the 'WISE' installer.  Anybody out there who can enlighten me??

> Thanks
> --
> Dennis Galvin
> galv...@Xpressnet.com

If you use Lycos on GLBS and Wise you get:

http://www.glbs.com/

BTW, Great Software!!!

Cheers,

Matthew

Matthew McDermott
McDermott Enterprises
matt...@valleynet.com
My Web Page: http://www.valleynet.com/~matthew
Director of Information Services & Adjunct Professor - Mathematics
The American College of Prehospital Medicine: http://www.acpm.edu/

Re:Wise installer

Dennis Galvin wrote:

> I'm looking at install programs and have been unable to locate the web
> site for the 'WISE' installer.  Anybody out there who can enlighten me??

> Thanks
> --
> Dennis Galvin
> galv...@Xpressnet.com

www.glbs.com

Re:Wise installer

On Thursday, 06 June, 1996, Dennis Galvin wrote...
> I'm looking at install programs and have been unable to locate the web
> site for the 'WISE' installer.  Anybody out there who can enlighten me??

> Thanks
> --
> Dennis Galvin
> galv...@Xpressnet.com