Sending HTTP response line by line

Hi

I would like to send an HTML page (the result of a CGI application) to
the web browser line by line, so that is rendered gradually.

How can this be achieved with Indy's HTTPServer?  I am currently using
HTTPServer.ServeFile, but it is not giving the desired results.

Regards

Peter

Re:Sending HTTP response line by line

"Peter Jukel" <pju...@nospam.triplehash.com> wrote in message

> Hi

> I would like to send an HTML page (the result of a CGI application) to
> the web browser line by line, so that is rendered gradually.
> How can this be achieved with Indy's HTTPServer?  I am currently using
> HTTPServer.ServeFile, but it is not giving the desired results.

I do not think that this is possible on the server side.
The server doesn't render the page, the page is rendered on the client side
only.

If you want change the rendering of the page, then perhaps you should change
the content of the page to do this for you..
(I.E. use some javascript, or perhaps even a java applet)..

Other Threads